zeldathemes
Cannibalistic Nature
|| Kelsey|| 21 || I love books, anime and music. I work at a 24/7 gas station that takes up alot of my time so 90% of the time I'm not here. For the other 10% I'm either sleeping or reading. My tumblr contains anything that catches my interest. ANYTHING. Enjoy <3


1 2 3 4 5 »
riannafinch:

A cute pic of me in 100 years

riannafinch:

A cute pic of me in 100 years

fat-sweatpants-and-chocolate:

adventuresonpaper:

booktown:

adventuresonpaper:

booktown:

HOW DO PEOPLE READ WITH THE SLEEVE ON THE HARD COVER BOOK?! i JUST CAN’T

IDK I JUST FEEL WEIRD WHEN ITS NOT ON

I JUST FEEL SO MUCH MORE RELAXED WHEN THE BOOK’S NOT WEARING CLOTHES TO IMPRESS ME. JUST THE HARD BOOK IN MY HANDS

THIS JUST GOT SEXUAL REALLY QUICKLY 

image

emmaloserface:

I HAVENT HAD IT IN YEARS OH GOD

moeyashi-tsuntsun:

Adam0nster:

actual footage of justin beiber resisting arrest

“You’re not running away from me, you lil’ bitch.”

moeyashi-tsuntsun:

Adam0nster:

actual footage of justin beiber resisting arrest

You’re not running away from me, you lil’ bitch.”

lance corporal rivaille lance corporal levi gif

emkaymlp:

uglysauros:

bronies

image

samspratt:

"Daenerys" - Illustration by samspratt

Finally finished. Had a little too much fun painting all that loose, whispy, wooshy, hair. Now right back to the art cave to continue research on a poster I’m particularly excited about.

tokachiku:

hardcoreandmetalbitch:

One of the best scenes of Malcolm in the Middle ever.

that fucking kid took one for the team

fourteen-forty:

Girls skating in the seventies.

Including Laura Thornhill, (mostly), Kim Cespedes, Robin Logan, Ellen-Oneal,

Short shorts, long hair & fancy footwork.

diamondsanddelrey:

this is how to be a heartbreaker

Lana Del Rey and Marina and The Diamonds Blog